Classic looks with modern technology, twin diesel shaft drives, bow and stern thrusters, and solar panel array on the roof for 240V power at all times without the genset.
Perhaps the most elegant looking in the Greenline range this Greenline 40 is equipped with everything you need for coastal cruising or luxurious weekends away. Open plan living with saloon, galley and helm station on deck and two double cabins below with head and separate shower.
Cruise efficiently at 8 – 12kts or power her up into the teens and clock up some miles to your next destination. Fully air conditioned, all electric cooking, pop up TV in the saloon and walk around decks with opening helm door make this an elegant and comfortable platform for you to enjoy your time on the water.
As the exclusive agents for Greenline in Sydney we would be happy to arrange a viewing by appointment as this vessel is not located at our office at The Spit.
- 2 x 150hp CMD 150.5 TDI DIESEL engines
- 2 cabins
- Photovoltaic solar panels integrated in the top of the coach roof
- Automatic charger / inverter, 48V - 70A / 5000 W
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Full teak decks
- Sliding sunroof, electrically operated
- Electric bow thruster 4kW
- Stern thruster 4kW with 2 x 100 Ah/12V battery, double joystick
- 1000W anchor windlass with remote controls, 50 meters 8mm hot-dip galvanized anchor chain and a 20 kg POOL type anchor with stainless steel bow protection, chain counter
- Raymarine C120W chart plotter including the GPS antenna
- Smart Pilot X-10 hydraulic autopilot system
- Raymarine ST 6002 control unit
- 3D navigation charts
- LED interior lights with dimmer control
- Full side covers
… and more!
View this boat and many others alongside the dock 7 days a week from our office located at D’albora Marina, The Spit in Mosman. Walk-ins welcome but appointments are recommended. We test every boat we sell and would love to listen to your plans and share our knowledge with you!
We Sell Dreams!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at email@example.com