Hydra Sports 3300vx
A popular outboard powered express that delivers performance and great sea keeping capabilities – this 2006 Hydra Sports 3300 Vector Express (VX) is powered by triple Mercury Verado 275 HP four strokes with less than 700 hours. The large deck layout features an L-shaped guest lounge fwd of the helm, a foldaway aft bench seat, and a live bait tank. The cozy cabin has a centerline V-berth forward that converts to a dinette or into 2 separate bunks. She has a second berth (double) and a marine head w/ hand shower.
- Antifoul April 2015
- Engine Service Nov 2014
- Triple Mercury Verado 6-cylinder 4-Stroke outboards at 275Hp a piece (petrol)
- Kohler 7.3KVA petrol genset
- Raymarine C120 depthsounder, log speedometer, plotter/GPS, fish finder
- 2 x ProMariner 12v/50amp
- Electronic Throttle Controls
- 2 cabins, 1 head
- Galley – Kenyon stovetop, Sharp Carousel microwave oven, Norcold refrigerator, single sink
- Trim tabs
- Cockpit seat covers
- Hardtop w/ clears
LOA: 33’ 5”
Bridge Clearance: 9’ 3”
Beam: 10’ 4”
Draft (Engine Up): 24”
Draft (Engine Down): 34”
Shaft Length: 25” Right/Left, 30” Center
Dry Weight: 4,763kg (w/out engines), Engines at 288kg x 3
Deadrise: 23 degrees
In Cammeray, NSW - available for inspection by appointment only.
Another quality listing from THE BOAT BROKERAGE - WE SELL DREAMS!
Phone us at_02 _8970_9185.
Email us at email@example.com