Axopar 28 Aft Cabin
Designed in Finland the twin-stepped hull, light displacement and aggressive deep-V design translates into the smoothest and driest running boat you have ever driven!
Cruising through choppy water at 35Kts is no problem with top speeds into the mid 40Kts and all at an unbelievably economical fuel burn. The cabin design allows for year-round use with great air flow in summer thanks to the opening roof and cosy in winter. Private toilet, forward sun lounge and lunch table plus a double bed below for overnights this boat will literally take you anywhere in comfort.
- 1 x 350hp Mercury Verado XL Outboard (270 hrs approx.)
- Trim tabs with joystick control
- Sidepower SE40 2.2KW Bowthruster
- Garmin GPSMAP 7412 Flush mounted plotter connected to Fusion system
- Garmin VHF 100i radio
- Fusion entertainment system including cockpit speakers
- Freshwater system with aft deck shower
- Separate enclosed toilet
- Cushions and sun lounge for foredeck
- Targa arch with roof rails and search light
- Flexiteek throughout cockpit, foredeck table and foredeck seats
LOA (excl. engine): 28 ft 3 in (8.60m)
Beam: 9 ft 4 in (2.85m)
Draft to props: 2 ft 6 in (0.99m)
Weight: 1,890kgs (excl. engine)
Fuel capacity: 260L (68.70 gal)
More photos to follow soon!
APPOINTMENT NECESSARY TO VIEW THIS BOAT AS SHE IS NOT LOCATED ON SITE
Our office is located at The Spit in Mosman. We test every boat we sell and would be happy to listen to your plans and share some knowledge with you.
In view of the current global situation, we are changing the way we do business to ensure the safety of our customers. For now, we are working remotely but OUR BUSINESS IS OPEN Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 4pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
If you wish to inspect a boat, please contact us to book an appointment and we will email you viewing instructions (with social distancing in place). We can also accommodate video chats if you wish to conduct a virtual walkthrough of the boat.
We Sell Dreams!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org