BOSTON WHALER 240 OUTRAGE
Just Serviced! Twin Engine Reliability & Private Toilet!
For the offshore or day boater, the Boston Whaler 240 Outrage meets the needs of many boaters with her deep V hull, unsinkable build structure and high gunnels for safety and security in a sea way. This particular model has been very well looked after and boasts electronic throttles for a more pleasurable driving experience, navigation at the helm and a solid GRP hardtop providing excellent weather protection. She has an electric anchor windlass at the bow and everything the serious fisherman would need from numerous rod holders, rod storage below the gunnels, live bait well and kill tank plus adjustable game poles aloft.
It's not just fishing where this boat will shine however. If you want a serious but practical boat for getting around inshore or offshore with friends and family for some serious fun on the water without the hours of packing up then this is a boat you should consider!
- 2 x 200hp Mercury Verados (442 hrs approx.)
- New Mercury Digital Shift
- Raymarine hybridtouch plotter
- Clarion M608 sound system with bluetooth
- Hardtop w/ electronics box
- 2 x adjustable game poles mounted on hardtop
- 5 x rod holders mounted on hardtop
- 4 x gunnel mounted rodholders
- 3 x transom mounted rodholders
- 2 x in-deck insulated fishboxes
- 68L Livewell
- Toilet w/ lockable bi-fold console door
… and more!
Length: 23’ 9” (7.24m)
Beam: 8’ 6” (2.59m)
Fuel: 567 Liters
Water: 75 Liters
APPOINTMENT NECESSARY TO VIEW THIS BOAT AS SHE IS NOT LOCATED ONSITE
The Boat Brokerage is located at The Spit, Mosman. Walk-ins welcome but appointments are recommended, especially on weekends. We test every boat we sell and would be happy to listen to your plans and share some knowledge with you.
We Sell Dreams!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org