This 2008 Fjord 40 has benefited from many recent upgrades by her current owner of which we will list below. Powered by twin 370hp Volvo Penta IPS 500s with joystick control this is the ultimate entertainer for maximising your space and fun on the water. With enough deck space to take the family and still maintain social distance the Fjord 40 has been a global best seller for over a decade now thanks to her unique looks, great performance and focus on fun.
Commonly used as super yacht tenders in Europe the Fjord 40 has been popular in Australia with people who know their boats and know exactly how they like to enjoy the water. With space and luxury to enjoy the best days mother nature has to offer the layout also consists of an island double berth below plus an L-shaped lounge that converts into a double. Separate toilet with shower and plenty of storage below to keep you and a partner comfortable for an extended weekend away.
The high sides and cutting bow of the Fjord 40 also make her a great sea boat. Spending summer in Sydney or Melbourne and then driving the boat up to Queensland for winter is no problem. But like all Fjord’s we will let the pictures do the talking and invite you to get in touch with us should you wish to learn more about these German made pleasure machines.
- IPS with joystick control
- NEW port & stbd HCUs and steering hub for IPS in 2017
- NEW extended swim platform in 2017
- NEW cockpit upholstery in 2017
- NEW mooring covers in 2017
- NEW Fusion MS-FR7021 7-inch 2-way marine speakers and MS-NRX300 Fusion remote in 2017
- Drop down cockpit table
- Cockpit bar and lunch prep station
- Forward sun lounge
- Stylish Euro style t-top
- Adjustable performance helm seats
- Full electronics suite at the helm
- Island double bed below
- Private toilet with shower
- L-shaped saloon seating with storage behind that converts into a double berth
*Boat is currently in Melbourne.
Our business hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 4pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
If you wish to inspect this boat, please contact us to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT and we will send you viewing instructions with safety protocols in place. We can also accommodate video chats if you wish to conduct a virtual walkthrough of the boat.
We Sell Dreams!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org