Full Service History, Risers & Manifolds DONE 2019, REBULIT STERN-Drives
A family cruiser and a fishing boat – The Mustang 3200 is a fantastic family sports cruiser. Offering heaps of volume, a great aft deck area and accommodation for the whole family, the Mustang 3200 is truly a versatile boat.
On board you will immediately notice the extra "beam" and also the large aft deck which is perfect for all sorts of water sports, or a great area to fold out a teak table to easily entertain 8 guests for a long lunch. There is also access to a wetbar, with h/c tap and large drinks esky.
Moving forward you have a large double wide helm seat, meaning everyone can feel included underway! To port you have a large "L" shaped settee. Down the companionway will impress, presenting very well you have accommodation for four, and easily convertible for another two.
Just in front of the V berth is a little dinette, which would make a perfect place to watch netflix, work from the ipad or have dinner when the weather isn't great out! To port is the galley, with a two burner cooktop, fridge and microwave.
What really makes this Mustang stand out from the crowd, is how meticulous the owners have been, going through every problem with a fine tooth comb. Recent service items include new fuel injectors, re-built stern drives and the risers and manifolds all done recently!
- Twin Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi-E unleaded petrol engines, raw water cooling (550 hours)
- New storm cover
- Risers and Manifolds Dec 2019 + Fuel injectors
- Re-built DPS-M stern drives 2017
- December 19 Antifoul, engine service
- Navman Trackfish 6600 plotter/GPS/fish finder
- 1 V berth and 1 double berth
- Magma BBQ grill
- 15in Orion TV AC/DC, dvd player, and Clarion marine cd player
- Stainless steel single galley sink, Kenyon 2-burner alcohol/electric, Sharp 800W microwave , under-counter refrigerator
- 2 x Amaron 12v/150Ah batteries
- Xantrex 40amp battery charger
- S1000N inverter
Water (Potable) Capacity (l) 275
Length (m) 9.8
Beam/Width (m) 3.2
Draft (m) 1.04
The Boat Brokerage is located at The Spit in Mosman. Walk-ins welcome but appointments are recommended, especially on weekends. We test every boat we sell and would be happy to listen to your plans and share some knowledge with you.
We Sell Dreams!
Phone us at 02 8970 9185
Email us at email@example.com