Sea Ray 310 Sundancer
Always dry stored, LOW 85 hours, never antifouled, and an exhilarating ride, on display at our Cammeray office!
This Sea Ray 310 Sundancer was unsold dealer stock and kept in warehouse storage until mid 2014. Having never lived in the water and presenting in “as new” condition, her current owners decided to maintain her in this condition by keeping the boat dry stored on a custom Air Dock (sold separately). With a clean hull and twin MerCruiser engines she will top out at an exhilarating 41Kts! This means cruising with the whole family and friends onboard will be no problem on this boat!
- 2 x 260Hp MerCruiser 5.0L MPI petrol engines, less than 85 hours
- Bravo 3 stern drive
- Teak cockpit
- Mercury inflatable tender with Mercury 5Hp outboard (2014)
- Full canvas camper covers & clears
- Lowrance Elite - 7HDI GPS
- GME GX-600A VHF
- Lowrance sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Sony stereo system with helm control
- Fusion TV/dvd combo
- 2 x house and 2 x starting batteries
- Promariner 12/30amp battery charger
- Xantrex 1800watt inverter
- Auto fireboy supression in engine bay
- Rear fold down sunlounge
- Rotating helm seat
- Dual Dining areas
- S/S transdom davits
- VacuFlush head
- Kodiak anchor with galvanized chain
… and more!
LOA: 31 feet
Beam: 10 feet
Dry Weight: 11,630 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 473 L
Water Capacity: 106 L
Holding Tank: 106 L
Dead rise: 21 degrees
In Cammeray Marina, available for inspection by appointment only. Boat is on a floating air dock (sold separately) at the marina.
Another quality listing from THE BOAT BROKERAGE - WE SELL DREAMS!
Phone us at_02 _8970_9185.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org